you tube

sold Fairy Spell

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
If you see a  fairy Elf
Lying fast asleep
Shut your eyes
And run away,
Do not stay to peek!
Do not tell
Or you'll break a fairy spell
This Is Layla my new Kaye Wiggs MSD size Doll

I love dressing her as I can go wild with this girl

So I have made a fairy elf outfit

Its taken awhile as the wings I made them on my embroidery machine and do like them ,

Made them out of 100% cotton thread and added ostrich feathers and they sit in little pockets at the back of the vest

The vest is made do silk and cotton and the skirt is made of square pieces of lovely lace all put together on a waist band

Tights and a lovely flower head piece

 sold 
DOLL AND SHOES NOT FOR SALE


















DOLL
Height .. 45cm
bust .. 19cm
waist ... 15.5cm
hips ... 20.5cm
across shoulder without arms .. 7.5cm
across shoulder including arms .. 10cm
shoulder to wrist .. 13.5
Side waist to ankle .. 25
waist to floor .. 27.5
inside leg to ankle .. 18.5
inside leg to floor .. 20.5
length of foot .. 5.7
width of foot .. 2.7

wig size - 7-8" stretchy wig
eye size - 16mm
 
 
 

0 comments: